Welcome to Relaxation Week

Hey loves,

We just wrapped Celebration Week and that leads us into Relaxation Week. We’ve been so busy getting the channel and my blog up and running and what better to celebrate celebrating is by relaxing. And not to mention that last week was so busy for me with the Celebration of the channel and things with my work life that I’m not sure I really got to celebrate and enjoy this milestone. So, a little R & R doesn't sound so bad but we'll see about that with me being a busy mom of 2 little ones. Stayed to this week episodes for our tips, tricks, and new found ways to relax.

Until next time loves...


Like always I have included the video for you viewing pleasure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September