Get it Started!

I couldn't wait to get my blog started! I figured I would get everything together just right by the way it looks but I think I finally realized that I was ready to write instead! Even though waiting to get everything together just right like the way I want it was the route that I was trying to take. Call me a little of a perfectionist. Okay not really but I just like things a certain way. Probably by the time you read this I would have already gotten the Cita blog just the way I wanted it. Guess it's time to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Cita. My age (we'll talk about that later!) ok... I'm 29, my relationship status is married (so... sorry fellas), and I currently do not have any kids but my baby is my sweet Fox Terrier and Rat Terrier mix Pixie. My mission and purpose for this blog is to express my enthusiasm and curiosity for health, fitness, fashion, and beauty. I am on a journey for a better me and I hope you enjoy the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September