Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope the start of your new year is going well! Mine started with some good news! I am turning dirty 30 this year and I wanted to get some of this weight off and become bikini ready. So, I started working out around Thanksgiving. The goal was to work out the 5 days I had to go to work and rest on the weekend. I did pretty good until the craziness of my work schedule picked up for the holiday season.  I went from working out from 5 days to like 2 days a week around Thanksgiving. Then was able to pick it back up and then the craziness of Christmas started... oh dear! I officially didn't work out until last week Wednesday! So, 2 weeks no work out!
First off I would like to say I am not the working out type because it bores me.  But, I got myself motivated to keep at it. I could see the difference in my clothes. My jeans went from fitting to baggy. Luckily, it's cold here and I have been putting leggings on under my pants so you can't tell the difference that much. And my belt doesn't fit! Lol, I am using one of those belts that you loop in and pull! Just had to have to wear those belts as a kid and hated it!
So, I went to the doctor and found out that I lost 10 lbs!!!! I am super excited and proud of myself! I know 10 lbs is just a start but it's a good start! And it shows me that I was able to lose weight during the holiday season! I am differently going to keep this up! I have 2 months to my birthday and I want to look really good in a bikini!  Here's the thing I don't want to get skinny. Then why work out you ask if that's not your end result? The answer is I want to become tone and healthy. So, losing weight is just the beginning and toning is the next part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September