Doing What Us Moms Do Best

On our way to Europe we had a lay over in Boston.We spent about a good 8+ hours as a layover there. I made sure before we left Detroit that I would try to feed the mess out of my baby so, I wouldn't have to worry about pumping as soon as we got to Boston. Mama succeeded.

Seeing how I'm still breastfeeding I figured it would be best to pump before we started our next 10+ hours of travel to Europe. Which I'm glad I did I wouldn't have made it!

Well, I didn't check out the Boston airport to see if they had an area for breastfeeding and at this point I wasn't going to wait and try and find out. So, I did what any breastfeeding mother would do pump while I waited for my flight. I got out a 6 ounces before it was time to board the plane. I had to dump it unfortunately and fortunately because it wasn't going to survive the plane and train ride totaling in about 24 hours of travel.


Yes, that's me pumping out in the open in the waiting area waiting for my flight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September