Easing Back into Blogging

I posted my first blog post in some years just the other day. While I was going through my drafts I counted and I have 26 drafts of posts that I have not posted in the all the years I was blogging! At first I couldn’t believe I had so many posts just left there. Then I really thought about I know and understand why they were just left there. Some for reason of “being seen” and others for situations I was dealing with in my life.


I didn’t want to start the blog post off with “I’m back!” Or “Yes, I know it been awhile…” I’ve done all of that before only to leave and not post for months or in this case years until now… all I can say is that I am here now. 


I wanted to start this month off with easing back into blogging. I want to get use to blogging again and do it with no pressure to post for the sake of posting. I enjoy writing and getting back into the swing of things will show me how much I missed the creative process. I’m unsure if I should use any of those old post at this point seeing how they span over the last 10 years and that’s crazy to think about. I might you never know who it could help.


Would you post your old content or would you just start over fresh? I would love to know your thoughts in the comments section. Let me know what you would like to read from me next. Thanks for reading and understanding. I’ll see you in the next post. 


With gratitude,


Cita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

How A Setback Can Put You in Proper Alignment