Mommy Corner Monday

Hey loves,

I have yet to finish the part two of the traveling piece for Mommy Corner Monday. I was so disappointed that I didn't get it done. I wanted it done prior to our trip to Georgia. But, the more I look at/ think about the piece I'm going to have to add more information and split it up in 2 parts! It sounds like it will end up being a 3 part series for you if you like to travel with your kids or would want to travel. It's coming I promise! With that being said I need to look at the layout and take it from there. And of course it's not ready for this mommy corner today but I do have some good news today's post is by Fae. She talks about the first day of school for her little one. Enjoy and I'll see you in a the next post!

Until next time loves!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September