New Hauls

I am super excited that I have a couple of hauls to do! They are tiny hauls but I'm doing them nonetheless! I'm just happy that I get to do them.


My first haul is from Ulta I got OPI’s Breakfast at Tiffany's collection Infinite Shine in I Believe in Manicures. It is like their answer to the Tiffany Blue we all know and love! I also purchased Nyx’s Intense Butter Gloss in Black Cherry Tart. It's a deep dark purple with a high glossy shine.


My second haul is from Nyx Cosmetics. I did an order online from them directly. I decided to do the order because of this lip color I saw that I really liked and it was on sale. It was Xtreme Lip Creme in Pinky Nude. I also purchased the Soft Matte Lip Color in Sydney, Copenhagen, Transylvania and a Lip Lingerie in Embellishment.


I was super excited when my stuff came in then sadly disappointed that my pinky nude wasn't there. I found out that that color was being discontinued and it wasn't in stock at the time I placed my order. I will post those hauls for you guys to see on the channel. It's The Fae and Cita Show on YouTube.


I can't wait to do them to share with you all!


Until next time loves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September