New Facial Cleanser Alert

On my recent trip to Hawaii I was perusing down the aisle at a local grocery store and they had travel size products. Amongst the products was Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser. I've seen it the stores at home but never in a sample size. I already use Burt’s Bees products so of course it's a no brainer to try. I am currently using Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub, and Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream.


I have combination skin so finding a product that's not going to add too much oil or over dry my skin can sometimes be a task.


I tried the Cleanser for the first time and knew instantly I had to do a review and tell you about this product. It's a lightweight Cleanser that smells delicious and didn't dry my skin. It left my skin refreshed, smelling good, and soft.


I believe this might be a product that I am going to add to my routine. Especially, with the brutal winters we can have here in Michigan. Our winters can really be rough on your skin so if it can clean and keep the necessary moisture needed for my skin and not dry it out I'm sold! I'll keep you posted on other products that I find that might be useful in your everyday life.


Until next time loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September