Brooklyn Sky Sugar Scrub Review

I happened to be on Spence Taylor’s live and he was talking about this woman he met at Essence Fest. He spoke about how they hit it off and became friends. He found out that she owned a body care brand when she stated that he needed to give her products a try. He said how he loved her products and would get complimented on his smell after using them. They had teamed up to do a giveaway of one of her new products that was launching soon. One winner from Facebook and one winner from Instagram. I followed the instructions and entered to win. Let me tell you I was not expecting to win until she said my name on the live! 

She dm me later on for my mailing address. When I got the package let me tell you the box alone smelled amazing and I hadn’t even opened it yet. The packaging was packaged very well because it was difficult to get into the box. I was grateful for it because I know my package was secure and nothing happened to in during shipping. Once I opened the box the scent waffled out in full force smelling so amazing. I immediately got my phone and started recording an unboxing of the product because this was something that needed to be seen and I couldn’t be happier to support a female black owned business.


Texture and Durability/Smellability  

The texture of the sugar scrub is not harsh and super coarse when you use it. It has just the right amount of coarse texture needed to feel it working when using it on your skin. My skin felt super soft after using it and the softness lasts all day. The smell is amazing and lasts all day. I was surprised how long the smell lasted. I figured it would be a few hours and it would wear off but no it literally lasted all day! I couldn't be happier with this product. 


I noticed that she has rebranded her packaging since receiving my item. Here is a link to the website. Brooklyn Sky Co: 

https://brooklynskyco.com/


I would love to say “Tell her Cita sent you” but I don’t have a discount code lol. I’ll say I don’t have a discount code yet to put it out in the universes atmosphere and we’ll see what the future holds. 


I hope you enjoyed this product review and I’ll see you in the next one.


Also, I have attached the video of the unboxing of this product for your viewing pleasure. 


With gratitude,


Cita



Unboxing Brooklyn Sky Sugar Scrub | A Cita Life YouTube 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easing Back into Blogging

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

How A Setback Can Put You in Proper Alignment