imPress Press on Nails Review

I was taking the boys out and realized I wouldn’t have time to do my nails over the course of the weekend due to the Labor Day holiday. So, I turned to the imPress press on nails that I had sitting with the rest of my nails stuff. I was a little on the fence because this particular brand has the peel and stick adhesive guaranteeing to last. 


I had used them once before and they didn’t last the full night let alone the ride in the car. By the end of the night I had 2-3 nails missing from each hand. Which had me feeling like I should have went to the event with my nails not being done at that point. Which I found interesting because I had tried another imPress press on set and it lasted for a week actually longer. Disappointed was an understatement when it didn’t work out that time.


This time knowing that I was going to be outside these nails needed to last me. I prepared my natural nails as if I was going to do the “gel x” application. I used DND tip glue applied to my natural nails and cured them for 10 seconds to make the nails sticky. I applied the tip glue to the press on nails and then my nail and cured it under the lamp for 30 seconds. Once I completed the hand I would do a full cure of 120 seconds under the lamp. I didn’t remove the sticky adhesive prior to applying the nails to my nail. They actually came in handy on a couple of nails where I didn’t apply enough glue. The sticky adhesive held the nail in place closer to the tips of the nails so I could add the amount of glue and clean up the nails where necessary.


I am happy to report that the nails are still lasting. It has been over a week since I have applied the press ons. The only thing that I have noticed is the coffin shape is now more oval which is fine to me. I have a tendency sometimes to be hard on nails since I use my hands alot. I do like a good oval look and I am still getting compliments on them. I’m debating on doing a follow up post about these nails. Let me know of you would be interested.


Well I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll see you in the next one!


With gratitude,


Cita




I Got a imPress Press On Nail Tutorial for Ya! | A Cita Life YouTube channel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easing Back into Blogging

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

How A Setback Can Put You in Proper Alignment