Hello September


Happy September! I hope you’re are doing well. I can not believe we are in the month of September. I swear this summer had flown by and the year is moving pretty fast as well. And with school officially in full swing can I admit that the adjustment is real?! I thought I would be more “prepared” for this week when it came to my social media posts but I had to look at what I had created so far this week is that I was right on schedule and where I needed to be. I had the same feeling about life once the week started with school and the preparation that brings. That too I had to remind myself that I was in fact prepared for the week. Things has been shown to me to let me know that I had it and it shouldn’t have never been a doubt in my mind.
 

When adjustments/changes occur sometimes it can make you question life and life choices but best believe it is all working for the good and the betterment of self. I promise. 


Can we talk about the month of August?! I am so proud of what I was able to accomplish last month! I wanted to grow my YouTube channel and start posting on my blog again. I had a goal to post 4 times on my blog and I reached that goal. I gained 12 new subscribers on my Youtube channel! I can’t wait to see what I can accomplish this month! 


I haven’t set any goals per se for this month as of yet but I know it’s time to get started! I thinking of starting to get the house prepared for the cooler months so I’m thinking that I will do a fall declutter so the stuff isn’t just sitting in the house when it could have been gone months ago while the weather was still nice. 


What are your plans/goals for this month? I would love to hear about them! Comment them below and I’ll see you in the next post.


With gratitude,

Cita


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easing Back into Blogging

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

How A Setback Can Put You in Proper Alignment