Working on a Lifestyle

I am constantly thinking of ways to make The Fae and Cita Show and A Cita Life better. I constantly miss out on sleep because when I think of them my mind gets a going with creative ideas and things I would like to try. This morning is no different when I'm clearly tired and need some rest. I just get up, take a shower, and get dressed. I'm trying to write down ideas on how to make them better while making tea.

I feel like I don't dedicate the proper time to both of them for them to be what I want them to be. In fact, I know I don't! I work 40 hours a week at a job with sucky hours that are not conducive to a healthy work life balance or mainly just having a life! By, the time I get off from work, run an errand, and get home it's easily 7 pm. I still have a household to run and maintain. And a mom at that. My boys trump everything. So, there are plenty of nights that I'm trying to make a quick meal so I can spend all my time with them to help ease my constant mommy guilt from being away from them all day.

I get tired of hearing from my husband to get another job. I hear what he's saying. Get another just so you can get that one thing back you desire the most time. Time and more money to be able to do the things that you want. I hear you honey, I do, I promise I do because believe me I am tired of not being able to afford something as simple as clothes for myself, or to be able to pamper myself with something as a pedicure, or not to be able to eat the food I would like for us to eat or the drinks to consume without it being a set back. But, I'm in a sea of people that look at me with a bachelors degree and "no experience" so, I constantly get the thanks for apply but we went other candidates better suited for the position. I even get it from my current employer when I try to apply for something to make myself better, "thanks for applying but we went with someone that had more experience."

When I look at The Fae and Cita Show and A Cita Life, I see the conversations my cousin and I had about building an empire (I feel like I can't even use the word anymore and get the same feeling thanks to the tv show), a life that creates wealth and abundance to leave as a lasting legacy for us and our children. I feel like with those two things we can create and do something great and accomplish just that. I don't want to call The Fae and Cita Show and A Cita Life, channels, blogs, or social media in this form so for now I'll it a "lifestyle." So, knowing that I want this lifestyle work and pay off for me I have to work at it. I'm trying to stay consistent with everything but I really haven't touched anything this month my blog included. I did put some time in on Instagram for the lifestyle.

The hubs says I have problems with setting big goals and achieving them. My mom said I had trouble seeing the bigger picture as well. Any who, I got to set some goals to achieve for the lifestyle. I'm working on it and I know where I want it to be so I got some more work to do!

Until next time loves...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September