2018 Forward

What are you doing in 2017 that’s going to help you in 2018? With this new year approaching everyone is saying, "2018 is going to be my year! It's about to be the best year of my life! I’m going to be doing things and all this other stuff..." With that being said, “What did you do in 2017 that is going to support your goals, your dreams, and aspirations to flourish in 2018?” 

I've been told you just can’t say "well, sometimes you can just say this is what I’m going to do and with that it's just gonna happen." But, at the same token I do understand that you need to be prepared. What is next to come for me, my goals, and aspirations for next year for 2018? 

"Coming up with new ideas and things of what I would like to incorporate to grow these avenues and the social media platforms to be able to make it a lifestyle."

I want to be able to do this as not just my 9-to-5 typical job but to make this as a goal and a transition of a career for 2018. So, what I did in 2017 I started the Fae and Cita Show Instagram page in January. I have recently grown the following from 34 followers to 200 followers and I plan on expanding with a other few ideas in mind. But, I know there is still plenty of things that I need to do. Also, I did introduce new this year to the Fae and Cita show instagram page within the last month is on Wednesdays is Women Connect Wednesdays. That is something that I plan on growing exponentially for 2018. I am going to continue to build consistently to be able to grow on Instagram and introduce Women Connect Wednesdays on the Fae and Cita Show YouTube channel.

I’m going to introduce a new median for the A Cita Life just know it will be all Cita all the time. It, A Cita Life, will have up my likes, my dislikes, my lifestyle, and things of that nature so, that will be something you’ll see in 2018. With that being said I need to focus on building and being more of a blogger for A Cita Life blog.

"What are you doing to make a difference so that way your 2018 can be great? You can say it’s going to be great and put that in atmosphere that is awesome as well but what have you been doing that’s been leading you up to this point?"

I know for myself I would love to travel more. I'm an adamant traveler and I just love to travel so, I would love to try to get some more traveling in. Of course, to be able to spend more time with my kids, and watch my lifestyle grow. I heard without preparation you cannot achieve success so my question again, "What is it that you’re doing now to prepare yourself for 2018 that is going to make you very successful, and make this your year?" I wish you guys the best and I can’t wait to talk to you on the next blog post. 


 Until next time loves...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September