Hello December



I know that I’m super late with this post! Better late than never! I hope this month has been everything to you and more. This month has been filled with birthday celebrations galore my son included! He turned the big 3! I can't believe I have a 3 year old! The time has truly flown! Being a mommy is the best thing ever! Other birthday includes my niece and nephew that I help celebrate but that's not all for the December birthdays! Now on to the goals!

I’m going to try and keep the goals on the light side seeing how it’s basically the end of the month.

Goals:
  • 4 posts:
    • NY post
    • Brussels
    • Airport Travel
    • This post
  • Put Christmas Tree up
  • Prepare for the family

Yes, don’t judge me that I don’t have my Christmas tree up! It’s in my house and that’s a plus! I’m hoping I can get it up today if not tomorrow at the latest. I wanted to put it up yesterday but my body has other plans for me! I was home sick lying in bed all day. That was the worst and hardest day ever! I couldn’t hold my babies. The baby just kept saying, “mama, mama” and when I just closed the bedroom door he just stood outside of it and cried. This is the first time since having my kids that I’ve been sick were I couldn’t hold, kiss, or interact with them. What I learned from that is I need to take better care of myself so I don’t have to do that again. But, with it being said I’m use to not taking care of myself and I probably won’t unfortunately. I constantly serve on an empty vessel.

Goals for last month. I wanted to focus on making more posts on my blog. I was able to do 6 posts for the month of November. My goal was to post 4 and I did 6 so, I think that is an accomplishment even though I think I can do better. *palm face* Make a goal, completes a goal, still not good enough. They're call baby steps Cita baby steps. Making a decision about my personal YouTube channel. I flopped on it. I'm going to add that as a goal for January because I didn't dedicate the necessary time like I think I should but I did record some content for it. So, it's not like I didn't do anything at all. Last month, I introduced Women Connect Wednesday as a way to women to connect and celebrate women by empowering women. I created a follow loop for women to connect to each other and for us all to connect and grow your community base. I generated 565 likes between The Fae and Cita Show and my personal Instagram accounts alone with 2 reposts generating 168 likes between the two. I don't know how many new followers were actually gain for the Fae and Cita Show and my personal Instagram accounts because no one new reposted the picture I posted. I will keep posting the picture every Wednesday to grow both ig communities that way. I want to add some addition things to see how it will grow. It was nice to start the introducing on Instagram because my plan was always to introduce on YouTube then Instagram. And that's all for now!

Until next time loves...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September