Bikinis, Stretch Marks, and Baby Gut

As I prepare for vacation, I am trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to wear. You would think it would be simple for warm weather. It would be if we stayed in a warm climate where you can find swim suits and shorts all year around not a 2 to 4 season (if you stay in Michigan you understand that season thing). Plus, on top of that I just had a baby and I really need to figure out what I can actually fit! I went an pulled some stuff today and maybe I'll try it on tomorrow if there is time. It is official that we leave in a week and that I an underwire. But, I'm not worried as much as I thought I would be. While most women are trying to cover up due to the fact that some of your stuff still isn't back to where it was prior to your little ones arrival. I am proud of myself for this simple fact I'm not covering up shit! Why cause it's vacation!?!?!

My body has never truly been where I wanted it to be. It's always been a work in process and when I got close I got pregnant. But, I am proud of myself for the fact that no matter where I was at in my life with my body that when it came to vacation I showed it off! Why should I be uncomfortable? This is me and how could I enjoy myself if I was too worried with what I looked like? The times I had the most fun was when I didn't get a shit and had not a care in the world. So, being a new mommy why would I start now? Yes, my first son stretched the hell out of me thankful the second didn't do the same. He just lived in the prior renovation just fine. I wore a bikini on our first vacation with my first son and let me tell you no one looked at my body because they were too busy looking at my cute baby in tow. How's that for a perspective change? Also, a bikini was excellent for nursing while at the beach or pool side. And this time around my son will be 4 months while my first son was 7 months. Let that sink in on how my body is still looking under construction, still looking a little pregnant. But, guess what if my body was where I would "want" it to be I would still look a little pregnant due to all the good food I would be eating and the great drinks I would be sipping!

So, guess what I'm wearing my bikinis and crop tops cause damn it I'm on vacation! I just feel like this why should I be ashamed of my body? My body has created, carried, and birthed two lives! If that's not amazing I don't know what else is? I have more to say on that matter which I'll do in another post later. But, I will be rocking my bikini, stretch marks, and baby gut. Until next time loves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September