Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself

Welcome to an all new A Cita Life page! I have updated the look of  my blog which
 I am super in love with!

I just wanted to take the time to reintroduce myself. Hi, my name is Felicita. But, you can call me Cita. I am a mother, wife, puppy momma, and sister. I love to travel, do yoga (hoping to get really good at it having practiced since the birth of my baby), love tea, nails, and spending time with my family. Check out my #acitalife on Instagram and Twitter to see all the things I'm into that makes up me!

I am embarking on a new journey that I am super excited about! I'm going on this journey with one of my best friends and cousin, Tisha. We just started a channel on YouTube, The Fae and Cita Show, it will be a lifestyle channel that will talk about big issues in the world down to what polish I have on my nails. We wanted to start this channel where we would/could talk candidly for women, let Tisha tell you specifically women of color but, if you ask me to help people in general from any walk of life.

We'll be blogging separately and doing the channel together to give you more content on all realms. By, blogging separately you'll get more content with our personal and different point of views!

Be sure to check her blog page out at www.tishas2cents.blogspot.com!

What I hope to gain out of this to be able to entertain and help people. How you ask? By, poking fun at life moments, talking about personal experiences, and creating open forums for discussion. Hoping what I share can be insightful, change a thought, or making your day a positive one when it didn't start out that way.

The vision I have for my page is to be a one stop shop whether it's in fitness, beauty, travel, marriage, relationships, parenting, food, health, music, and much more. My page will be where I put all my content that doesn't make it on our channel.

I hope you enjoy and grow with me while I take this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September