YouTube Relaunch

So, I am super excited about today I didn’t think I would be this excited but I really truly am! Today we are launching a new way we do our YouTube channel for the Fae and Cita Show. Fae and I had a discussion on what will be best to better utilize our channel and it was just coming up with one weekly post instead of doing multiple posts throughout the week. It just made better sense for us and we really believe it would free up some time for me because I was the one that was doing the post every single day. We’ll see how it works because the hopes is to give us and to give me more time to be able to focus on a lot more things because I do wear many hats being a mom, being a wife, and just still trying to work a regular 9-to-5 job, while we are work on our channel, blog, and our other endeavors.

Our whole idea about the YouTube channel was to make it more of a variety show that was always our idea and premise behind the show when we first discussed it and I ended up breaking up things into categories to make it... I don’t want to say that more easier but just that specific to know exactly what you’re getting when you get into the Fae and Cita Show. The time constraints it just didn’t work with me so, we went back to what our original plan/idea was from the beginning which is to give you guys a variety show which will be one show a week on Tuesdays at 8 pm.

I’m super excited with a weekly video post and the fact that it is our two year anniversary coming up next month. So, it’s of course time to see what worked for us within the last year and what didn't and revamp for another year. So, I’m super excited about it and I hope you guys enjoy it and it will be up tonight. I will have the video posted at the bottom of this post.

With our anniversary coming up we are taking ideas, comments, and suggestions so, if you have any please leave them in the comment section below and I can’t wait to see you guys in the next post.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September