Refined Festival Cleveland: Drink Recipes

Hey guys! I have so much to tell you about the Refined festival that was this past weekend in Cleveland. I got a separate post about that coming later! This post is for my Cleveland peeps that were at the festival and wanted to know the drinks I was serving. I did 3 drinks that night, Moana, Pocahontas, and Maleficent.

Maleficent:
·         2 oz Vodka
·         4 oz Blackberry Sparkling water
·         Blackberries
·         5 mint sprigs
·         1 tsp Charcoal Powder
·         Ice




Moana
·         1.5 oz Stillwright Key Lime Pie Moonshie
·         1.5 oz Orange Juice
·         1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
·         1 Dash of Grenadine
·         Garnish (Orange Slices)
·         Ice


I found out the Moana recipe is from the Stillwright website called Jus Wright. You can check out that recipe and more on their website.

Pocahontas
·         2 oz Heart of Glass
·         ½ oz Basil Grapefruit Syrup
·         ¾ oz Pear Juice
·         2 oz White or Rose Wine
·         ½ oz Grapefruit Juice

I really hope you guys enjoyed the event and I can’t wait to see you next year!

Tutorials on these drinks are coming soon to the Fae and Cita Show YouTube channel!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September