Happy Valentine's Day

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

I hope everyone has fun and be safe with love ones!!!

I did want to let everyone know that tomorrow is a full moon in Aries. Which means that tempers and attitudes will be a flying tomorrow! So, if you are going out and you don't understand why someone just went off for no apparent reason here's why!

Hubby and I will not be going out tomorrow to celebrate but we will be celebrating my niece Rose's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday Rose! Auntie loves you! But, I do plan on cooking hubby a special dinner tomorrow if time permits it if not I guess there is always Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September