Mommy Corner Mondy: Managing Back Pain for Mommy to be

Today for this Mommy Corner Monday I am talking about managing back pain for mommy to be. Carrying baby is hard work and isn't always easy. But, I hope these tips can help relieve some back pain that you may be helping. Like always please consult your doctor before starting a workout regimen.

There were 2 ways I managed my back pain when I was pregnant.

The first one was the tennis ball method. One of the nurses from the hospital I delivered at taught me that at a class I took prior to delivery. You take two tennis balls put them in a sock and rub them on the sore and tight areas on our back. You can do it yourself, or have your partner do it, or if you're by yourself and you can't reach you can go big bear style on the wall. I even used this method during labor when labor pains got bad. I didn't use any medicine for my pain management with both my boys.

The other way I managed my back pain was doing yoga. Two positions that I found that worked wonders that I could do at home when I wasn't in class were cat and cow poses to help release tension in my back from back pains. You get down on all fours, breathe in while doing so you're going to curl yourself over your body and hold your breathe for 3 seconds and when you breathe out you are going to arch your back and your chin is pointed to sky.

I hope these tips help!

Until next time loves!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September