Hair review!

Ok, so I wanted to do a mid-hair review for my hair that I am wearing currently. I am wearing Detroit Make Me Fierce Peruvian 16 & 20 inches. Also, I am wearing a frontal closure in 14 inches purchased from another company. Which I did a pre hair review in a prior post.
I have been wearing this hair for about 3-4 weeks and just came back from a vacation to celebrate my birthday! We did a 7 day cruise and a day in Miami and I was in water basically everyday. I would wash it every time I got out of the water except for our very last night on the ship. We always do the last night a "midnight swim" well that's what we call it because we have to pack everything up and set it outside our cabin room for departure so you are basically left with the basics or whatever you can carry with you off the ship the next morning.
We did our midnight swim getting in the hit tub and swimming in the sea salt swimming pool. And of course we didn't get in til late! I went to sleep and was able to get up and take my shower but not wash my hair due to the time constraints. I wasn't able to wash my hair til the next day with all the moving and excitement of Miami! Once I washed my hair it looked like it returned to its shiny luster soft look but I was wrong.  It was shiny and soft but it was dry. Of course I found that out when I tried to comb the hair. It just kept breaking off and not a little a lot!
There was nothing that I could really do but keep putting in the Garnier anti frizz serum on the hair til I got home. And of course our flight came in late so there was no washing when I got home. When I got up the next morning I sprayed leave in conditioner in my hair until I had a chance to wash it.
When I finally I got a chance to wash my hair I put Queen Helenes Cholesterol with Ginseng Conditioning/Strengthening Cream for about 30 mins to an hour. When I got into the shower I rinsed out the conditioner and washed my hair with Suave's Moroccan Infusion shampoo and conditioner. Since washing my hair it has been soft and a lot less breakage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September