Style Network bye bye...*tear



I don’t know how to feel about the Style Network transition to Esquire Network. Ok, I do…I don’t like it. You take a female dominant channel and turn it unto a male-centric channel. I don’t understand how a man is thinking that woman would be ok with it. Maybe he thinks that Sex and the City episodes at night would make us feel a little better. But, what happens to all the shows that we love to watch?
Luckily, Tia & Tamera and Giuliana & Bill are going to E! but nothing has been said about the other displaced shows. Hopefully, these shows get renewed by E! so we can continue to watch our favorite shows. I am going to hold out hope that they do so I can continue to watch Tia & Tamera but I don’t know with E! loving the Kardashians the way they do. NBCUniversal are still trying to figure out where they are going to place the other shows from the Style Network.
You can’t even go on the Style Network website anymore! It’s sad very sad it automatically goes to Esquires website. 75 million viewers will be without Style Network. Doesn’t men have enough TV they can watch? I loved Style Network for what it brought to women. It made you love being a woman and made you learn to love yourself. The fashion and the beauty was something that made it easy for woman to do for makeup and style tips from day to night. From finding fashions to fit your body type and fashions for every woman’s price range. It helped women be more comfortable in their own skin to be able try fashion and beauty in a way they probably wouldn’t have tried on their own. It gave you programs that helped and entertained. It gave you everyday people with Jeannie Mai on “How Do I Look” and your junk TV drama fix with “Jerseylicious” and “Big Rich Texas.” Remember Ruby Gettinger weight loss journey on “Ruby”? And there is nothing like sister love with “Tia & Tamera”! (Love those girls!) I truly think Style Network helped women. Well, men can have their TV but I know I will not watching Esquire. But, I do see it from both sides but that doesn’t mean I have to like it. Hopefully, Esquire TV can bring the same to men that Style Network did to women.
For fashion and beauty where are we to go to now? Sounds like we are just going to have to wait and see…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm...Wait! Can We Talk?

Hello July: Well Wishes and Thoughts

Hello September